You can find me often speaking at different conferences and UG evenings.
I mostly speak about the following topics:
- Azure IaaS/PaaS
- Azure services like, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Bastion, Azure Update Management, etc.
- Azure Governance and Security
- Azure hybrid services like, Azure Backup Server, Azure File Sync, etc.
You can also find more information at my Sessionize public speaker profile.
- https://www.meetup.com/North-East-Azure-User-Group/events/271159433/14.05.20 – Webinar about Windows 10 – tips and tricks
- 19.05.20 – WMUG NL Tuesdays Webinar – Azure Bastion: One does not simply walk into my VNet!
- 16.06.20 – Experts Live NL – Let’s get you started with high availability and resiliency on Azure (cancelled – COVID19)
- 17.06.20 – Michigan Azure and 365 User group – Guardians of your Microsoft Galaxy: 10 tips to make your Cloud eco-system more secure
- 18.06.20 – North East Azure User Group – Azure Bastion: One does not simply walk into my VNet!
- 24.06.20 – Omaha Azure User Group – Azure Bastion: One does not simply walk into my VNet!
- 07.07.20 – Azure User Group Belgium – 7 habits every Azure Admin must have
- 19.08.20 – Michigan Azure and M365 User group – Azure Identity Management: No PIM without WIM and TIM
- 27.08.20 – MC2MC Summer Event – Let’s get you started with high availability and resiliency on Azure
- 01.09.20 – #AzureBacktoSchool – Securely backup your Azure workloads with Azure Backup
- 21.10.20 – Michigan Azure and M365 User group – Azure Bastion: One does not simply walk into my VNet!
Below you can check out some of the past events where I was a speaker:
You can find some of the slide decks used during this sessions on SlideShare.