You can find me often speaking at different conferences and UG evenings.
I mostly speak about the following topics:
- Azure IaaS/PaaS
- Azure services like, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Bastion, Azure Update Management, etc.
- Azure Governance and Security
- Azure hybrid services like, Azure Backup Server, Azure File Sync, etc.
- Azure Identity Management
You can also find more information at my Sessionize public speaker profile.
- 19.11.20 – MC2MC Autumn Edition Evening – Security Night
- 20.11.20 – GeekSprech(EN) Podcast – Azure Admin Habits
- 02.12.20 – MI Azure and M365 User Group Meetup – 7 Habits Every Azure Admin must have
- 13.12.20 – IT Pro|Dev Connections 2020 – Azure Bastion: One does not simply walk into my VNet!
- 14.12.20 – Festive Tech Calendar 2020 – Let’s help you to get your Azure Backup implementation under control
- 17.12.20 – MC2MC Extra Evening December
Below you can check out some of the past events where I was a speaker:
You can find some of the slide decks used during this sessions on SlideShare.
Video contributions and session recordings
Below you can check out some session recordings of online events where I was a speaker:
Skylines Summer Sessions September 2020 – Spend in Azure
Michigan Azure and M365 User Group Meetup August 2020 – Azure Identity Management: No PIM without WIM and TIM!
Azure User Group Belgium (AZUG) meeting July 2020 – 7 Habits every Azure admin must have
Omaha Azure Group Meetup June 2020 – Azure Bastion: One does not simply walk into my VNet!
Michigan Azure and M365 User Group Meetup June 2020 – Guardians of Your Microsoft Galaxy: 10 tips to make your Cloud eco-system more secure
Azure Advent Calendar 2019 – Azure Service Health