You can find me often speaking at different conferences and UG evenings.
I mostly speak about the following topics:
- Azure IaaS/PaaS
- Azure services like, Azure Backup, Azure Bastion, Azure Private Link, Azure Cost Management, Azure Security Center, Azure Advisor, Azure Service Health, etc.
- Azure Governance and Security
- Azure Arc
- Azure hybrid services like, Azure Backup Server, Azure File Sync, etc.
- Azure Identity Management
You can also find more information at my Sessionize public speaker profile.
- 10.06.21 – Cloud Camp Azure Edition – 7 Habits every Azure Admin must have
- 25.06.21 – Azure Day Rome 2021 – Let’s get you started with high availability and resiliency on Azure
- 05.08.21 – Azure, Office and Data Community (Singapore) – 7 habits every Azure Admin must have (v2108)
- 12.08.21 – Mert to the Future (Azureishlive) – Are you secured? Are you sure?
- 02.09.21 – Azure, Office and Data Community (Singapore) – Azure Cloud Sp€nd : It’s all about the money
- 20.09.21 – Azure Summit 2021 – 7 habits every Azure Admin must have (v2109)
- 22.09.21 – Cloud Lunch and Learn – The Insider’s Guide to Azure Arc
Below you can check out some of the past events where I was a speaker:
You can find some of the slide decks used during this sessions on SlideShare.
Video contributions and session recordings
Below you can check out some session recordings of online events where I was a speaker:
Skylines Summer Sessions September 2020 – Spend in Azure
Michigan Azure and M365 User Group Meetup August 2020 – Azure Identity Management: No PIM without WIM and TIM!
Azure User Group Belgium (AZUG) meeting July 2020 – 7 Habits every Azure admin must have
Omaha Azure Group Meetup June 2020 – Azure Bastion: One does not simply walk into my VNet!
Michigan Azure and M365 User Group Meetup June 2020 – Guardians of Your Microsoft Galaxy: 10 tips to make your Cloud eco-system more secure
Azure Advent Calendar 2019 – Azure Service Health